Enrollment & Tuition
By the way, you should be enrolled here!
The course fee of $4,095.00 covers all costs for the course. The course will run 11 consecutive weeks excluding holidays, eight classroom hours per week for a total of 88 classroom hours of instruction. This will include lecture material as well as clinical "hands-on" training using mannequins, each other as well as actual patients. In addition, there is approximately 6 hours per week of home study. Our classroom is open Tuesday-Thursday for extra practice on the mannequins, using our research materials or our video library.
The tuition may be paid using any one of the following arrangements:
- $4,095.00 minimum down payment of $2,000.00, receive a $200.00 discount if paid in full 30 days prior to start date
- $2,000 down payment, balance $2,095 on 1st day of class
- $2,000 down payment, then $261.87 weekly payments for 8 weeks.
- MYCAA Approved School
- Contact Us for more payment options
Course features & benefits
- Textbook, Notebook, Instrument Guide & pamphlet handouts
- Course syllabus containing lecture notes
- All training & visual aids, materials, dental supplies, & lab supplies used in the clinical training
- Use of all equipment & instrumentation during the course of study
- Job referral & placement assistance
- Certificate of Achievement & a Letter of Recommendation outlining your training & experience upon successful completion of the course with a 80% grade or better
- Actual clinical experience working with mannequins, each other & real patients
- Use of a lab coat & protective eyewear for use during the course
- Registered Dental Assistant upon successful completion of the course
- Assisting Dentists and Dental Hygienists chair side on actual patients in a clinical setting to help aid you in your success!
Click below to download the PDF enrollment application, and send it in by mail or fax with your payment to reserve your place in the next class.